You’re determined to attend medical school, but do you:
- Know what it takes to stand out from thousands of highly-qualified applicants?
- Understand the mistakes pre-med students make when applying to medical school?
- Feel confident in your personal statement and essays?
- Have a strategy for where to apply and how to research your options?
- Feel you’re prepared to interview—and answer questions strategically?
- Understand how to study for the MCAT and get the best score?
- Know how to master your AMCAS application?
- Wish you had a clear plan for what to do and when?
Apply to medical school with the confidence you’ll get accepted. In this 10-part course, you’ll get actionable strategies from Dr. David Janiczek, an MD and former med school admissions committee member who knows what medical schools look for in applicants.
Invest in your medical school plans with GetAdmittedMD Medical School Admissions Bootcamp now!